- Graduate of Dartmouth College, 2003; University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2007
- Admitted to practice in all state courts in Arizona, and in United States District Court
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America – General Criminal Practice
- Listed by Super Lawyers as Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney and selected as Rising Star, 2018
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of Board of Governors for Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Past Member, Morris K. Udall Inn of Court
- Native French speaker and proficient Spanish speaker
Louis Fidel is a 2007 graduate from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law. He earned his bachelors degree at Dartmouth College in 2003. After graduating from law school, Mr. Fidel joined the Pima County Public Defender’s office, where he represented indigent defendants charged with felony criminal violations. In 2012, he joined the firm as an experienced associate attorney and became a shareholder in 2016.
Mr. Fidel is an experienced, accomplished attorney who has represented individuals accused of all matters of criminal offenses. Mr. Fidel has also represented numerous law enforcement officers of administrative disciplinary violations. His skills and knowledge have proven highly effective in representing individuals who are under government investigations. Many times his representation during the early stages of investigation has resulted in the avoidance of criminal charges altogether.
Mr. Fidel speaks French fluently and is proficient in speaking Spanish.
Louis Fidel is a proud native Arizonan and enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, biking, and working outdoors.