- 10 years practicing as a criminal defense attorney
- Member of Board of Governors for Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Past Member of Morris K. Udall Inn of Court
- Fluent French and Spanish Speaker
- Shareholder of Piccarreta Davis Keenan Fidel
Louis Fidel Received his Undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College in 2003, and his law degree in 2007 from the University of Arizona. He then worked as a felony trial attorney at the office of the Pima County Public Defender until 2011 before joining the law firm. Mr. Fidel became a shareholder of the law firm in 2016.
Mr. Fidel’s experience includes representing students who are under investigation in cases arising at the university to individuals charged with serious felonies. He has also represented numerous law enforcement officers accused of administrative disciplinary violations. Mr. Fidel recognizes that to each of his clients, their own case is extremely important, and he treats all matters accordingly.
Mr. Fidel is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Arizona as well as all Arizona state courts. He is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and a board member of Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice. He also speaks French and Spanish fluently.