- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Morris K. Udall Inn of Court, Past Member
- Fluent French and Spanish Speaker
- Board of Governors for Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member of State Bar of Arizona Criminal Justice Section Executive Council
Louis Fidel received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College in 2003, and his law degree in 2007, from the University of Arizona. From 2007 to 2011, he worked as a trial attorney at the office of the Pima County Public Defender, and he has represented clients in cases ranging from narcotic drug and marijuana violations to fraud, murder, and other serious matters. Mr. Fidel has experience representing clients at all stages of a criminal case from pre-indictment investigations through jury trials and sentencing.
Mr. Fidel is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Arizona as well as all Arizona state courts. He is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and a board member of Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice. He also speaks French and Spanish fluently.